Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'd endure multiple subway transfers to be with you.


Then I went home to good old Long Island, land of the deviated septum and amazing bagels.

Being my OCD self, I spent the first couple of days ransacking my room in an attempt to de-clutter my life. My sister got very lucky this trip around.

Not to state the obvious, but I got to spend a good amount (but never quite enough) time with my family and friends. Hoepfully my Mom will stop worrying now that she's seen that I am in fact still alive and kicking.

I didn't realize how much I missed the city until I was back in it, but after driving through it I was somewhat intimidated by it.

I can't believe how swanky the new Yankees Stadium is, but the highlight might have been Paul McCartney bopping along to his own music. Of course being their with their biggest fan, Courtney Shea, made even greater (and not getting lost driving, that was a miracle).

No comments: