Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June: HERE'S TO LOVE AND HONOR




In other news, there isn't too much to report on the social front. I've been keeping a low profile in my attempts to catch up with my grading. The highlight of the past few weeks was probably making chocolate chip cookies with the two little children of a married couple I've gotten to know.

As far as another question everyone keeps asking, as far as gentlemen go...

Earlier in the year I got this message in an e-mail:

oh by the way i went to psychic with girls from work and she saw a baby in near future,i of course said no baby but i figure i'll warn all of you. how is love life going or not. i should warn brian i quess you never know???????

Anyways, no babies. No worries. Although, speaking of babies, baby mamas, and baby daddies, congrats to Jilly and Bob!

1 comment:

Fritzy said...

I realized I have not paid a visit to your blog in way too long... So wait, no babies, but is there a man?!?

(Should I not have publically posted this question? ha)