Thursday, October 8, 2009

BACK IN THE U S OF A

After the family fun day times even, it was back to NY.

After a few days back home, I headed back into the city, back to Boston, back to Praia, and finally back to S.Vicente.

The trip home was incredible, but felt like it went by way to fast. Even though I'm really happy in Mindelo, it was still hard to leave home.

My top 10 list...

1. Having an excuse to basically force all sorts of friends together for a night out
2. The comfort of being home (even just the smell of home)
3. Reclaiming my job as the official ªlaundry b*tchª of the house
4. The large popcorn and large soda combo at the movie theater
4. Riley
5. Organizing my life.
6. Walking around the city so much in one day that your legs are sore
7. Boston
9. Rainy nights upstate
10. New pants that fit

Don't even get me started on the foods that I devoured while being home... or the fountain sodas consumed...

No comments: