Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27th - "NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MY WORK, INCLUDING ME"




Quick update: On the day that I finally met my students I found out that my fifth year class is going to be a teaching methodologies course.  Not an ideal start to a school year, but it's all good.  I am not teaching teaching Tech. English.  As for the pictures - The yellow building is what I originally thought was UNI-CV/ISE (after almost being whored out to the secondary schools, let's just say it's not), the middle picture is the plaza in front of the schools, and the white building/red gate - I'm just going to go ahead and assume you can read the writing on the wall.  God I kill myself. 

Blogs will probably be a little less wordy from here on in, unless something tickles my fancy and I feel compelled to share it with all.  

Thanks for the package Mom! It did finally get here, and the candy is AMAZING. Definitely hit the sweet spot.  

"I love how we don't even have to say out loud that I'm your favorite child."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im diggin the pics! That's in Mindelo, right? My mom is from there and I got some family still there. Went for first time last summer and will be back next summer. Hopefully I can learn some Kriolu before i get back.lol